Gynaecology and Obstetric care @ Dr Tan Kai Lit’s Specialist Clinic
We are here to care for you”– KL Tan Clinic & Surgery for Women
- Menstrual disorders E.g. Fibriods, PCOS
- Pelvic Pain – Endometriosis, cysts
- Laparoscopic/ Open Surgery
- PAP smear & Women’s Health Screening
- Pre-conception Counselling
- Subfertility Management
- Miscarriage, Ectopic Pregnancy
- Antenatal Care & Delivery
- Pre-natal Testing E.g. Amniocentesis
- Fetal Anomaly Management
- 3D / 4D Ultrasound
Press Links to know more about Dr Tan Kai Lit & his expertise:
- Article on 8World.com website on 8 JUN, 2020
- Article on The Straits Times 11 SEP, 2019
- Article on The Straits Times 4 JUL, 2019
- SG Yahoo! News on 5 July 2019
- Article on LianHe WanBao 9 JUL, 2019
- Article on Asia ONE website JUL 13, 2019
- Article on Singapore Education and Immigration Service Centre website 5 JUL, 2019
- Article on SingHealth website 31 JUL, 2018
- Article on I Love Children.sg website 19 DEC, 2018
More Than Your Average Doctor
At ‘KL Tan Clinic & Surgery for Women’, Dr Tan delivers specialist consultation and surgery to women of all ages- caring and prioritizing on women’s healthcare in the 3 key areas: gynaecology, obstetrics and reproductive healthcare.
We are a one-stop clinic providing you consultations and solutions for a wide range of gynecological conditions.
Expecting? Let us care for you and your baby! We provide services concerning pregnancy, childbirth and post-partum management.
We love to take care of you for your preventive health screening, premarital or couple’s pre-pregnancy screening, sexual healthscreening or peri & postmenopausal needs.
Thomson Women’s Clinic @ Blk 192 Toa Payoh has ceased operation in Jan 2021. KL Tan Clinic & Surgery for Women is the new clinic run by Dr Tan Kai Lit & his dedicated team.
Get in Touch
Or you may wish to use our Contact Form.
Do let us help you with your appointment bookings. *Walk-ins without prior bookings are subjected to Dr’s availability.
We have two Evening clinics
Wed & Thurs
Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri
9am – 1pm
Mon, Tues & Fri
2.15 pm- 5pm
12.30 – 2.30 pm
Closed on Sun & PH